Robotics & Innovation Magazine has officially announced that it will launch a first-of-its kind awards ceremony to celebrate the latest innovations and highest achievements to be found across the world of robotics and automation – the Robotics & Automation Awards!
Organised by Robotics & Innovation Magazine, the inaugural Robotics & Automation Awards will highlight innovation demonstrated by both British and international organisations in the application of robotic or automated systems throughout the value chain of a range of prominent industries – including, but not limited to, logistics, manufacturing, retail, food and beverage, aerospace, cleaning and sanitation, construction, agriculture and more!
The categories are:
- Best Use of Cobotics
- Warehouse Innovation Award
- R&D Innovation Award
- Innovative Use of Artificial Intelligence
- Best Use of Robotics or Automation in Cleaning & Sanitation
- Best Use of Robotics or Automation in Food & Beverage
- Best Use of Robotics or Automation in Retail
- Best Use of Robotics or Automation in Healthcare
- Best Use of Robotics or Automation in Construction
- Best Use of Drones Award
- Best New or Small Company
- Manufacturing Innovation Award
- Industrial Innovation Award
- Industry 4.0 Award
- Innovation in Transportation
- Innovation in Sustainability
- Innovation in Packaging Automation
- Young Innovator of the Year
- Inspiring the Next Generation Award
- Innovation in Agriculture
- Innovation in Extreme Environments
- Offshore Innovation Award
- Innovation in Defence
- Innovation in Aerospace
Ursula O’Sullivan-Dale, editor of Robotics & Innovation Magazine, said: “I’m very proud to announce the launch of this brand-new, first-of-its-kind event, which promises to be an unmissable celebration of the best of the best to found in these innovative industries.
“The Robotics & Automation Awards already has strong foundations through its affiliation with the industry-leading Robotics and Automation exhibition and Robotics & Innovation Magazine, and I can’t wait to see it grow independently, too.
“What’s unique about the Robotics & Automation Awards is that it will bring together a diverse array of businesses, organisations, institutions and professionals working with robotics and automation and highlight the hard work and dedication of end-users, solution providers and research institutions alike.
“I am especially excited about the Inspiring the Next Generation Award and Young Innovator Award, which will offer insight into the innovation happening behind the solutions themselves and those starting out in or aspiring to join the industry. These are the people that drive the use of robotics and automation forward.”
Nominations for the first-ever Robotics & Automation Awards will open shortly. The ceremony itself will be held this autumn at a to-be-announced venue in London.
Stay tuned for more updates and be sure to read the upcoming May issue of Robotics & Innovation, which will offer exclusive insight and further information about this year’s most exciting new event celebrating robotics and automation.